Monday 28 May 2012

Profile of the week..

Yep, it's that time again where I anonymously, and in the most passive-aggressive fashion, needlessly mock a kink dating site profile. I was spoilt for choice this week. I chose this one, not just because the basic syntax upsets me so much - and it really does, I mean what is canning? In my vanilla world it means the boiling of bottled and jarred fresh sauces and fruit or vegetables for the purpose of preservation - Ohh, Caning, you think? Well look, caning requires a degree of skill and experience. If you can't spell it, I reckon you can't do it.

 "Ask and I might tell Consensual Non consensual Group sex Stretching Blackmail Dogging Gloryhole Anal Orgasm denial Canning A few interests are listed above".

But no, not just the spelling and punctuation. I think what I find most troubling (and this is almost a critical case, for profiles of this nature) is that the kink is so disembodied from the person, or person(s) he supposedly intends to meet and from his own personality. It's just spewing out his most recent redtube searches. W reckons men are just not very good at kink dating sites, and he probably has a point, but most men who are trying to at the very least get a dirty conversation going would try harder than one long unpunctuated sentence full of slightly grubby interests?
Dominant, no submissive solely exists for you to project your kinky fantasies upon.

No comments:

Post a Comment